Honest Apex review (10/10)

shitcake96

I've only been using software like this for about a month or so now, and this one by FAR is leagues above the others I've used. So good, in fact, that I just purchased a month subscription. This cheat allows you to "rage hack" (or in other words, full fucking goatse the entire lobby) or be as subtle and inconspicuous as you want to be, your choice. The customization with this is honestly impressive as absolute fuck. You can adjust how much of your recoil the "No Recoil" option provides (brand new feature), making you look like you're good, but not TOO good. You can look through a list which has literally every item in the game and toggle what YOU want to show with ESP, and decide the distance at which those items render. The prediction with the aim bot is spot on as well (the only exception is the Bocek) and the fixed radar overlay is extremely helpful, especially if you're turning off enemy ESP to be less noticeable. I feel like I've stumbled upon the crème de la crème of Apex Legends cheating software. In my honest opinion, this right here is the tippy top of the mountain. The cream of the crop if you will. The best there is even. The absolute GOAT for those inclined. If you're currently looking for Apex Legends cheating software, or are using a competitor's hack and are looking for an amazing breath of fresh air, you've come to the right place. 

My final score is 10/10, highly recommended. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1