🐰🌷 Use code "EASTER15" for 15% off your order from now until the end of the month 🐰🌷

Bought 1 Day twice

skeeternal

The map features live updating is very nice
the skeleton esp works exceptionally well, although there are some objects that may show incorrectly I suppose due to how its coded on the back end 8/10
The glow feature is okay but I often find myself turning it off, I wish there was a way to turn down how bright it is.
I really like the ability to change the color with hex#'s it's very helpful for setting it to a color that I can easily see.

I'd give this a 7/10 in terms of features for a lite version I'm pretty happy with it.

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, skeeternal said:

The map features live updating is very nice
the skeleton esp works exceptionally well, although there are some objects that may show incorrectly I suppose due to how its coded on the back end 8/10
The glow feature is okay but I often find myself turning it off, I wish there was a way to turn down how bright it is.
I really like the ability to change the color with hex#'s it's very helpful for setting it to a color that I can easily see.

I'd give this a 7/10 in terms of features for a lite version I'm pretty happy with it.

Hello @skeeternal thanks for your feedback! 🙂

About glow, we have a brightness slider in the advanced settings.

• Like 2

Greetings
Basti