General Questions

Hello,

i am currently looking to change providers. Does your Chair work with both steam and origin version of the game and when was the last detection. Also please tell me if there is any problems with the software and what I have to look out like wich options to use and wich ones to left out for so it doesn’t interfere with usage and a potential ban. I appreciate you honesty and would love to give my honest review after testing. 

monkey

• Like 1
On 5/29/2022 at 11:27 AM, MonkeyBrain69 said:

Hello,

i am currently looking to change providers. Does your Chair work with both steam and origin version of the game and when was the last detection. Also please tell me if there is any problems with the software and what I have to look out like wich options to use and wich ones to left out for so it doesn’t interfere with usage and a potential ban. I appreciate you honesty and would love to give my honest review after testing. 

monkey

Hello and welcome @MonkeyBrain69. Glad to see you decided to take a chance on us. To answer your questions throughly (for future customers as well), we support both Origin and Steam. The setup process is seamless, you create an account then open the loader and click on the Apex icon, the software will detect if you are using Orign or Steam and load up the client automatically.

We've ran over a year with only one incidence of detection.

The software is designed to keep you from pushing the settings too far. But some things are still unadvised such as disabling the advanced smoothing feature and using higher amounts of recoil control. Bans ultimately come down to your play style though, so just play as you normally would and you'll never have a problem.

Hope that clears everything up. Happy to clarify further.

• Like 1