🐰🌷 Use code "EASTER15" for 15% off your order from now until the end of the month 🐰🌷

Apex Cheat safe for Main?

Hello Guys,

Im new here and want to try using this cheat. Had a shit cheat before that banned me fast and I only played 2 weeks with the old shit cheat and then the account got banned and I did this til I got a HWID Ban. Now I want to try this cheat because I saw good Reviews from it and I wanted to ask if it's safe to use this cheat for legit cheating on my main. Hope some people that are maybe doing this can help me. If yes yall can send me the configs too 😄

• Like 1

Hello @JokerStash the Apex product is used by many people for closest cheating on their main/ primary accounts. One of the main draws of the software is how well it serves for "legit" cheating. You can check out the reviews section of the site for feedback from some of our users. Most of our members are active on the discord server , you'd have more luck talking to people there if you prefer the direct opinion of another customer. You will have to buy at minimum a day key to have access to the server though. We don't support either of the payment methods you mentioned. Hope it helps.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Xephos said:

Hello @JokerStash the Apex product is used by many people for closest cheating on their main/ primary accounts. One of the main draws of the software is how well it serves for "legit" cheating. You can check out the reviews section of the site for feedback from some of our users. Most of our members are active on the discord server , you'd have more luck talking to people there if you prefer the direct opinion of another customer. You will have to buy at minimum a day key to have access to the server though. We don't support either of the payment methods you mentioned. Hope it helps.

where can I find the discord server link?

• Like 1