🐰🌷 Use code "EASTER15" for 15% off your order from now until the end of the month 🐰🌷

Apex pre-sales questions

I was looking at the Apex legends cheat, and had a few questions before buying it.

1.) Is silent aim also what's known as psilent? (Invisible to yourself and to spectators)

2.) Can the ESP be set to ONLY show visible enemies? (To help with spotting without having wallhack)

3.) How is the prediction with snipers such as the kraber/sentinel? 

4.) When was the last detection?

I've used it for a short time in the past and remember it crashing ALOT when using psilent, is that still a thing?

Edited by ImaGiraffe

1. Invisible to spectators yes, on your screen you will see the aimbot as normal. This is intentional as pSilent is a network exploit

2. This is not currently a supported feature but a great idea however

3. Most people say the prediction is on point and hits the majority of shots, but you will need to adjust settings as the default are intentionally softer to keep you safe.

4. No detection since last year. But had a ban "wave" 2- 3 in more recent time. Some people got banned while the vast majority did not. We've figured it was from measures to detect aimbots on the server side though and not dtc, as those affected people were able to get their account recovered simply by talking to EA support.

Thanks for your questions

1 hour ago, Xephos said:

1. Invisible to spectators yes, on your screen you will see the aimbot as normal. This is intentional as pSilent is a network exploit

3. Most people say the prediction is on point and hits the majority of shots, but you will need to adjust settings as the default are intentionally softer to keep you safe.

4. No detection since last year. But had a ban "wave" 2- 3 in more recent time. Some people got banned while the vast majority did not. We've figured it was from measures to detect aimbots on the server side though and not dtc, as those affected people were able to get their account recovered simply by talking to EA support.

Hi,

I am going to order this chair but have also some questions:

- You talk about silent aim not visible to spectators but only to yourself, can you explain the difference? If they see your aim is not on target and target gets killed, isn't that suspicious for spectator? 

Isn't silent aim actually that your bullets go to the target even if your crosshair is not on them ? So you don't see the aimbot either ? 

22 hours ago, Xephos said:

Damn it all sounds good, however without the ability to only show visible enemies, I'm afraid I'll have to pass, as I don't like to use wallhack but really need the help spotting enemies. 

3 hours ago, ImaGiraffe said:

Damn it all sounds good, however without the ability to only show visible enemies, I'm afraid I'll have to pass, as I don't like to use wallhack but really need the help spotting enemies. 

You can use radar only if you prefer that? Its very useful.

Greetings
Basti

5 hours ago, ImaGiraffe said:

Hey @ImaGiraffeI thought about it and figured this would actually be quite a decent feature for us to add 🙂 So it is now part of our product.
8e26ef8eb55e0dda278d1dd44e7da907.png
This applies to both players and ground loot. When enabled enemies/ loot out of your line of sight or are behind other objects will not draw on the screen or the radar.

3 hours ago, Xephos said:

Hey @ImaGiraffeI thought about it and figured this would actually be quite a decent feature for us to add 🙂 So it is now part of our product.
8e26ef8eb55e0dda278d1dd44e7da907.png
This applies to both players and ground loot. When enabled enemies/ loot out of your line of sight or are behind other objects will not draw on the screen or the radar.

Homie are you 4real? If you legit added this feature I'm going to sub on friday 😮